We’re so excited for “Ribbon About A Bomb” and Nineteenth Amendment designers’ work to grace the stage of this immersive theater experience that we want you to join us opening night August 18th on Governor’s Island NY! Ticket holders and our two lucky winners will be invited to meet the cast and the featured Nineteenth Amendment designers, shop the looks from the stage, and be the first to experience this theatrical performance of art, fashion, and feminism.
Mingle with press from Vice Creator’s Project, Brooklyn Based, and The Front Row Center over drinks and shopping from 6:30-7:30 pm then visit the play room-by-room! “A Ribbon About a Bomb” will run August 18th through October 1st, 2017 and is a production of The Exquisite Corpse Company.
To enter to win:
- Visit nineteenthamendment.com and register for free
- Comment on your favorite designer Showrooms by Bohn Jsell Collections, This is Sloane, Lindy Fox, Chanho Jang, Meghan Hughes, or Rein London with the hashtag #Ribbon
- Each comment you make counts as a “ballot” cast
- On August 15th, 2017 at 12:00 PM EST, we draw the winning ballot
- See rules and regulations below
RULES + CONDITIONS
- The giveaway contest will end at 12:00 pm EST on August 15th. Winner will be drawn August 15th, 6:00 pm EST
- Open to US Residents 21+ years of age and older only
- There is no cash value to this prize
- Prize winners are responsible for their own transportation to and from the event (Note: you must take a ferry to Governor’s Island). Transportation to and from the event is not included in this prize.
- Nineteenth Amendment will get in touch with the winner for your shipping address. If a shipping address is not provided in 48 hours, the winning is null and void.
- By entering this contest, you acknowledge that you will be receiving emails from Nineteenth Amendment.
Have questions? Contact us!